Hello Fellow Visionary Action-Taker,
I’ve got some really good stuff to share with you today, which will literally change your business and life if you act on it.
Here’s the skinny.
In 2011, with my 2 1/2 year old in school 3 hours a day, 3 days a week, I completed my coaching certification, launched a cute little Vistaprint website, ordered matching business cards, said goodbye to the practice of law for good, and gave my new life coaching business a go.
I putted along with a steady stream of clients who I loved dearly, but while I was trading hours for dollars, my business growth was capped.
I could only do client sessions while my little man was at school, and if I maxed out all those hours seeing clients, then there was no time left to market my business, get out from behind my desk to make strategic connections to help grow my business, write content for my blog, and do everything else that it takes to make this thing work.
Then, one day I discovered Marie Forleo’s weekly web show, MarieTV, and I was hooked. Finally, someone was giving real, practical advice for people just like me. Building a business from scratch, from home, with limited resources to put toward it, and no team to help.
And the someone doing it was just like me! Smart, real, positive but pragmatic, a little dose of woo woo but not too much, could be a little snarky but always in a loving way…
Fast forward to Spring 2012. Marie starts dropping hints about this online business training program she offers called B-School.
It was like an oasis in a dessert.
B-School is an 8-week business training program designed to help you turn your online presence into a money-making, world-changing machine – with step-by-step training and a detailed action plan.
It couldn’t be any more clear that it was exactly what I needed.
The day the “cart” opened, I clicked the button to register, entered all my info, and froze.
Days went by, and I couldn’t bring myself to click “Purchase” or “Confirm” or “Submit” – or whatever it was.
$1,999 was a LOT of money to me at the time, still is. (We went from a 2 lawyer NYC salary in our household to a one-lawyer salary with an extra person to feed, clothe, house, educate…). Could I afford it?
Did I deserve it?
Could I justify it?
My monkey mind was coming up with all sorts of totally reasonable sounding excuses.
The biggest of which was, what would my darling husband Sacha say? Would he think I’m crazy to want to spend that kind of money on an online course?
I thought it about it for days. In the shower, in the car. I watched and re-watched the pre-launch free training videos. I looked back at that registration screen countless times, hovering over that final button.
Finally, one night I decided fill Sacha in on my internal struggle.
Imagine my relief when he said, “Of course you should do it! It looks like an amazing program and exactly what you need!”
With a huge exhale and oozing enthusiasm and anticipation, I finally clicked the “Purchase Now” button.
In 2012, I used what I learned in B-School to:
* Develop and launch my new website, one I could be proud of, with the help of a fellow B-Schooler who was launching her web design services and gave me a GREAT price.
* Create and launch my e-zine
* Market my coaching service packages so they would sell themselves
* Cultivate an amazing community – on and offline – to collaborate, share resources, and get support along the way.
In 2013, I used what I learned in B-School to:
* Get myself out there as an in-demand public speaker
* Create and market group workshops and programs
* Create, market, and launch the beta version of my signature coaching program for moms ready to turn their idea, passion, or hobby into a business
* And I even was able to apply my B-School education to my work as the president of the Ft. Lauderdale chapter of Femfessionals – using strategies I learned in B-School, I recruited significant numbers of new members and attracted community partners, venues, speakers, and industry experts asking to serve on our Board!
In 2014, I used the lessons and exercises in B-School to:
* Completely re-brand and launch my gorgeous new site, StacyBoegem.com.
* Launch my signature Clarity + Action Mastermind series
* Expand my speaking opportunities, landing gigs from Working Women Conference for an audience of 300, to keynoting the Chamber of Commerce’s Business Woman of the Year Awards, to being invited to kick off the Tulane University Women’s Leadership Conference, and more.
* Create, promote, and produce the first ever CONNECT RELATE ACTIVATE LIVE! with over 80 attendees!
In 2015, I’m going through the program again (B-School grads have lifetime access), and this year, the B-School training is 100% ALL-NEW!!
I’ll be applying the B-School training to finally completing and marketing my book, launching my first e-course, and a couple other surprises I have in store.
And what’s better? I’m offering a fantastic BONUS package to support YOU in going through the program too!
See why I always say B-School is the gift that keeps on giving?
I want YOU to have this rich source of knowledge, training, resources and community too.
And I’m so passionate about the power of this training, that I’ve created invaluable ways to support you as you go through the program to get the absolute most out of your experience possible. (More on that here).
It’s a step-by-step road map to get you started today.
(This training content is completely free. You only pay if you choose to join B-School when registration is open between Feb. 18 and Mar. 4).
Enjoy this free training, and email me to let me know what you think!