Hmm, it appears I’ve been nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award! Applause! Excitement! Roof raising! Woot woot! Boegem family dance party in the house! Yes.
Thank you to Marie Overfors for her generosity in listing Stacy’s Soap Box as a nominee for this award! In accepting this nomination, it is my duty and pleasure to share 7 Random Facts about Me, so here goes:
1. I change into yoga pants and a t-shirt immediately upon entering my home.
2. My current karaoke song of choice is Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran.
3. I only wear one brand of underwear.
4. My mother-in-law is the one who introduced me to the brand.
5. My secret fantasy is to have a housekeeper who comes every day.
6. My accountant, financial advisor, attorney, and mentor are all women, not by accident.
7. I remember names much more easily if I’m told both the first and last name together. And it’ll really stick if I see it in writing.
And now, I would like to pay it forward and offer my nominations for this honor of receiving the Beautiful Blogger Award! (The rules state I must limit my nomination to seven, but there are oodles and oodles more I could list here…)
As Marie so poignantly said in her nomination, “with great power comes great responsibility”
So, you amazing bloggers, it is your turn to spread bloggerly love… Please pay it forward and tell us who you would like to bestow with the Beautiful Blogger nomination. Here’s how:
- Copy and paste the award onto your post.
- Name the person who nominated you–that would be me (aka Stacy Boegem).
- Include in your award acceptance post 7 random facts about you.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Kudos, and thank you for sharing your voice with the rest of us!